Okay you guys/gals,
I am having to much fun with this blog thing.
I have added a game option to my blog, if you would like to play any type of game it is there, I add this because my class friend Doreen LOL, needs help with her typing and if she/you go under the education section of this gamer blog you will find it, it is pretty interesting.
NOW, the big black spider will follow your cursor around it you would like to play with it. I don't like spiders but I am fascinated with them. I once thought I would get a black widow tattooed on the palm of my right hand so when I would get my change people would see it, or scare them but I thought differently of that later in life and glad that I did not do it.
Sherry W.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment