(THIS IS A SAND SCULPTURE, AMAZING WHAT YOUCAN DO WITH SAND, ISN'T IT????????? )
With your paper done or almost done, how do you feel ?
Well, I'm not exactly sure if I feel relief or not with my paper done and read a thousand times. I'm sure it is ready to turn in but I am going to wait until closer to the end of the week. I have handed out the new edit pens to the friends and am patiently waiting for their feed back. I have 4 total out and have heard from only 1 so far.
I am nervous though, I think we all get this way when there is a grade pending a very important paper of this type, being a final grade and all.
I have a sense of accomplishment, I know that there is nothing more to do then wait, which sometimes is the hardest part of all, like waiting for the arrival of a new baby.
I am very tired as I spent most of the night and pretty much all of today finishing this paper as I have to find time to finish the other class final paper also. I did however choose to finish this paper first, as I had the most information to work with to finish it.
I have good feelings about writing after this term. I have finally achieved the gift of writing APA citations in the right format. I have also learned how to use the hang function of the 2007 word, which is something that I did not know how to do. My idea of writing has only grown as I am able to more easily incorporate citation into papers now and I will be using this form of writing alot I think in the future.
I don't have specific topic to research, as I have said in the past I didn't even know I was going to write about this final paper topic until I started to look through the Kaplan Library. I am a spontaneous writer so I never know from one minute to the next what I am going to write about until something catches my eye.
Sherry W.

Hello Sherry, I know exactly what ya mean when you say the waiting is the hardest part, it is for me too. At least this professor is pretty good about posting grades on time. I had to wait like 3 weeks past the expected time of grades posting for a grade in my Anatomy class once. I started to wonder if there was something wrong with my report and they were going to wait untill they contacted me, Lol. Turns out the professor was ill and just fell behind. whew!! This is the first time I have decided to change everything around with my report at the last minute; I just wasn't happy with it. Now I'm scrambled all over the place trying to get it together in time, talk about stress! Lol. You are a wonderful classmate and I hope we bump into each other in some future classes!! Ok Got to get to my report now Take care Sherry!!
ReplyDeleteDoreen
Hey Sherry, What are your next two classes? Mine are Anatomy 2 and Math. my Anatomy teacher is Danielle McKeithen on Thursdays 8pm eastern time. Not sure when the Math class is.
ReplyDeleteDoreen
Hiya Sherry. I know exactly what you mean when you talk about stressing over final grades and all and especially when it comes to writing a paper. You want so much to make sure that your finished product is good and wows your readers that you definitely stress over the production of the finished product. The best thing about the whole entire process? When we have stressed and worked our butts off for weeks over this and then finally see our final grade.......and breathe a sigh of relief because we did well after all. Best of luck in the future Sherry and I wish you and your family a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!!
ReplyDelete