Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Learning Something New.........=-)

I have learned something new already and we haven't even had our first seminar. I know it may sound funny but I don't know alot about these types of things and I was surprised at how easy it was to set up.

Sherry Waters

9 comments:

  1. I have been looking through all of the blogs and post and comments and I think that all of you have done a great job with these.
    Today is filled with lots of Anatomy homework for me, and it is giving me a head ache. Already in the first unit we have 3 test to take, I can see no break here. All have a good day if you read this (or night).
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry! I just finished A&P I, and was trying to take II this term, but it will have to be next time because I couldn't get in! Which one are you taking now and what do you think of it? Besides it being a headache!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lynsbrea,

    I dont know if I like it or not yet and I am taking A&P I. I have no idea what I am going to write for the final paper for either class and I dont usually figure it out until the second week before the end of the term. But if I choose something in A&P the Prof will hold me to it so I do know that I have to make up my mind by next week. As far as this comp class goes I have some ideas and I think it was you who had the same idea to doule up on the papers? Not sure if it was or not. I hope they give me both of my A&P's back to back to get it over with. Just like they did the math.

    Sherry W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO EVERYONE

    I think that I have figured out what I want to write about for the final project.

    I started with the idea of Lactating Mothers, mataboliam of the human body, and then my unliked ex-sister-in-law showed up at the door after not seeing her in 1-1/2 years, and I thought about Hereditary Diseases -V- Hereditary Illness.

    So I began my search at the Kaplan Library as instructed per Kaplan program and I ended up with the subject of "MAN'S BEST FRIEND" you guessed it the "DOG". I have heard of many experiments and test that have been done with rats, chimps, goats, cow, horses, but I havent heard of much that has been done with the dog. I think this is going to prove itself to be a very intresting learning experience.

    Think about it, dogs have hip dislocation, arthirits, glocoma, blood disorders, loss of hair, skin problems, and I wonder just how simalar there DNA is?

    Hope to hear from all soon,
    Sherry W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherry, You are too funny~!~! Thank you for all the support and patience with my blog.You are an inspiration. Hey I have A&P 1 Honors class too. It's Thursdays at 8pm eastern time, when is your class?
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Doreen,

    Finally, glad to see that you could make it. I had faith in you.
    My A&P I is on Monday at 8pm. How are you doing in this class so far. I find it to be a pain in the "you know what". And I dont think that it is fair that we should have to have our paper choices okayed by the prof. I want to write what I want to write about, especially if it is going to be about something of that nature. Sorry for ranting like a child but I hate the class and I will be glad when its over with.
    Blog back soon,
    Sherry W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherry,
    You are pretty funny! :) I did my A&P paper on the Integumentary System... from that experience, I can tell you- DON'T PICK THAT ONE! ;-) It actually turned out alright, but I had a really tough time with it... Then again, I usually have a tough time writing papers. Who is your prof for that one? Monday nights would be rough... Not much time between the seminars and everything being due! I had Thursday nights, and would definitely stick with that for the rest of the time I'm at Kaplan if that were possible! Gives you just enough time to read through everything and get ready for the week before your seminar, but still plenty of time before everything is due! Anyway, I'll quit rambling, but good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sherri, I hate my A&P class too and I believe we also have to take A&B II. i'M HAVING A HARD TIME FOLLOWING ALL OF THE CONCEPT, i'M SPENDING HOURS UPON HOURS WITH STUDYING FOR THIS CLASS. Sorry about the caps I just looked up and saw them. I'm hoping this class won't ruin my 4.0 average. Pray for me I need it~!~!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to say my professors name is Dr. T

    ReplyDelete