Saturday, November 21, 2009

WHAT HAVE I BEEN THROUGH IN THE LAST 6 WEEKS..?????.....UNIT 6

The last 6 weeks have been busy weeks for me trying to get information together for two different research papers. One that contains information pertaining to Dogs/Humans and one that pertains to Body Functions and Joints.

I still haven't touched the body paper nor do I have near enough information to do this weeks assignment outline for this paper.

My head is reeling with the paper about the Dog/humans, I have found alot of stuff that I could use if I wanted to write something about cloning, but that to me would be going against my moral ethics. So now the paper is going to focus on the types of diseases, disorders, and treatments that the dog has helped the humans discover.

I would like to thank all of you who included my father in your prayers. That was something that I did not expect. I have some issues with the step-mother that I would like to resolve permanently, but I cant afford to go to prison and be away from my family. I think that she has a guilty conscious about something though. She has tried to contact me more in the last two weeks since dads death, then she ever has in the whole 10 years we didn't talk. I had nothing to settle with my father, so I don't feel bad about anything, we had an understanding between the two of us, maybe that is the problem she thinks she has missed out on something between my father and I that to this day she knows nothing about and it is eating her alive. Well she will never know and I do not intend to give her the chance to find out what she thinks she missed, which as far as I am concerned nothing. She feels bad that after the first visit to the hospital the night I had to leave class early that I did not go back. That was the agreement many years ago between the two of us. That we would not sit around and wait for each other to die, that life would go on, as it would have to anyway with or without each other. And now the step-mother sits an wonders what she will do because with out the old man as she would say she is now alone, people like her should think about how they treat others during their life time or they may end up alone, and she is well on her way to loneliness. Her son doesn't even like her.

Okay, well that is the extent of the last 6 weeks in brief, thank you to all who have read this and taken time to comment if you have. Even if you haven't thanks for reading my ravings about death, step-mothers, and the next assignment,

Sherry Lynne Waters(Duckworth)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry, Haha I scored a 100 on the typing test, lmao, how pathetic is that?? The important thing here is that you and your dad had an understanding! Who cares what wicked step mother thinks! Good for you Sherry for handling this all at a time like now. You are a good strong woman! I don't think Hermie likes me much! lol
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sherry, that is tough. You're right--mean people suck...but it really sucks the most for them. I always feel sorry for people who can't be kind and gentle...they must be so out of touch and so unhappy!?

    ReplyDelete